The organic, gold-label edition of Vitamins Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner is a popular offering from Nourish Beaute.
With an average 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com with close to 200 reviews at the time of this post, let’s dig in and figure out if this is a good product.
It caught my attention because so many of my readers would read my review of other products, and then go buy these instead. So there must be something to it – maybe this is another great hair growth shampoo that works!
Ingredients: What’s in Vitamins Hair Growth Shampoo?
It was hard to find the complete ingredients lists online! The nice people at Nourish Beaute emailed them to me. Here is the complete ingredients list for Premium Vitamins Shampoo & Conditioner:
Gold Label VITAMINS Shampoo
Deionized Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (From Coconut), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (From Coconut), Cocamide MIPA (From Coconut), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (From Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (From Coconut), EGDS, Decyl Glucoside (From Coconut), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Apigenin (Plant Based), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Cider Vinegar, Arginine (Amino Acid), Benzophenone-4, Biotin, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 (Biotin), Caffeine, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lactic Acid (From Milk), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Octyldodecanol (Emollient), Oleanolic Acid (From Olive Leaves), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Butylene Glycol (Conditioner), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, PG-26-Buteth26 (Conditioner), Phytic Acid (Plant Based), Polyquaternium-7 (Anti-Static), Propanediol (Vegetable Derived), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto), Acid, Caprylyl Glycol (From Fatty Acid), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Vegetable Based), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Silk Amino Acids, Caviar Extract
VITAMINS Conditioner Deionized Water
Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Propanediol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Cystoseira Compressa (Brown Algae) Extract, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Calcium Gluconate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyquaternium-37, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Oriza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa Callus Culture Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine (Amino Acid), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isomalt, Keratin Amino Acids, Larix Europaea (Larch) Wood Extract, Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 60, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Metabisulfite (Antioxidant), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract, Zinc Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid.
Don't try and fight hair loss without the right nutrition. Get this 1-week Meal Plan PDF sent to your email address. Discover the what meals you can eat for the best hair protection and growth.
Enter your email address below and click "Send Me The Meal Plan" and I'll send you the PDF straight away so you can keep reading this article.
Download My Hair Growth Nutrition1 Week Meal Plan
What does all that mean?
The natural hair growth shampoo contains a number of coconut derived stabilizers and moisturizers. it also contains a ton of DHT blockers – Saw Palmetto, Caffeine, Castor oil, and a number of other plants known for their healing and nutritional qualities.
One new thing that jumps out to me is the presence of Caviar extract. I haven’t seen that in a shampoo or conditioner before. The internet tells me that caviar extract is good for hair because it contains UV protecting qualities, and helps provide moisture and texture support for hair. Cool!
As for the conditioner, a lot of the same stuff shows up, btu there’s also slipper elm bark extract. Slipper elm works as a detangler and helps improve the hairs tensile texture. It also has a number of benefits for skin health.
What do they say?
The folks over at Nourish Beaute have this to say about their creation. Sounds to me they think they made a pretty schnazzy product 🙂
- STOP HAIR LOSS NOW and get longer, thicker, faster regrowth with VITAMINS PREMIUM Shampoo and Conditioner treatment. This protocol provides not just one formula, but two scientifically designed products to prevent further loss and jumpstart total hair growth restoration. The only non-prescription set for thinning hair with clinical trials to back it up.
- Treats alopecia areata, male pattern balding, female hormonal imbalance, underactive thyroid symptoms, receding hairline and more. For men and women with all hair types including African American.
- VITAMINS PREMIUM Shampoo stops the embarrassment of thin, lifeless hair and helps make hair grow thicker and fuller again with patented Bicapil plus organic ingredients such as Biotin, Argan oil, Keratin, Caviar Extract and more.
- VITAMINS Conditioner infuses thickening agents directly into roots and follicles with patented ingredients proven to regrow hair plus Caffeine, Jojoba, Coconut Oil and more. Grow your own thick, natural hair and forget about damaging extensions, fake looking concealers or fibers, expensive transplants or laser combs.
- This is simply the best hair thickening combo available anywhere. Guaranteed with our Happiness-or-Refund policy. For fastest results, use with Burst Growth Accelerating Serum with Stem Cell Technology.
- For men and women
- All natural
- For all types of hair, straight, curly, and textured
- Helps with hair thickening and hair regrowth
Overall: Try it!
Because all my readers were buying it, I also bought this shampoo and conditioner on Amazon.com so I could get the fast shipping and excellent return policy.
I’ll update this review after I’ve used this duo for awhile. Until then, try it out yourself and come back and let us all know if this is one of the hair regrowth products that actually work, or if this duo is a dud!
Any thoughts on this product or any other? I always welcome your feedback, experiences and questions – there is no question too stupid and no feedback too out there. Tell us what’s up, we can all make more informed hair loss treatment choices with each other’s input!