The LaserBand 41 is a cold laser device with a captivating design.
It is FDA-cleared to treat hair loss for both men and women. It is engineered for speed, effectiveness, comfort and ease of use. The LaserBand 41delivers therapeutic light energy to hair follicles through 41 medical-grade lasers.
Through photobiostimulation, the LaserBand 41 stimulates hair follicles at a cellular level to promote hair growth, reverse hair thinning, restore the natural growth cycle and helping to regrow denser, fuller hair.
Who can use the HairMax LaserBand 41?
Adult men and women are both candidates for the HairMax LaserBand 41, to regrow their hair and prevent future hair loss.
The best results will be for men and women in early or moderate stages of hair loss, where it has just started thinning or shedding.
My hair is totally gone, should I use the HairMax LaserBand 41?
It depends on your situation, of course, but the best outcomes will be for those with mild to moderate hair loss or temporary hair loss. In the words of HairMax:
While the HairMax laser devices can ‘awaken’ dormant hair follicles, once the hair follicle is no longer functioning, it cannot be revitalized.
Hairmax Reviews: Does it grow hair?
The science says yes: Users experienced an average hair growth of 149 new hairs per square inch with results seen in 12 to 16 weeks.
- New hair visible in just a few months for most users
- Cold Laser Therapy requires no chemical, surgical, or dietary intervention
- Easy and clean, no mess
- Low application frequency (3x/week) compared to daily or multi-day treatments
- FDA cleared in use for both men and women
- Employs state of the art cold laser technology
- Medical-grade lasers, no LEDs
- Stimulates the anagen (growth) phase of hair follicles
- Powered by rechargable batteries: wireless while in use
- Treatment takes just minutes a week
- Upfront cost can be steep
- Not appropriate for anyone with photosensitivity
- Can dry your hair out – best to use when your hair is wet
How do the HairMax lasers regrow hair?
HairMax laser devices utilize laser energy to stimulate the follicle to grow healthy new hair when you have androgenetic alopecia, also known as pattern baldness or thinning hair.
The HairMax laser devices work directly on the hair follicle, to provide the energy needed to support healthy hair growth, by helping to increase blood circulation to the follicle, to increase circulation and remove waste products.
How do I use the LaserBand 41?
Ah, the fun part. We focus a lot on the “why” on this blog because I like to explain how each of these treatments affects us. But, this is basically a new toy, and it’s fun to learn how to use a new toy!
Simply place the device on the front of your head and gently move it to the top of your head, then the back, using either the 4 second or 30 second method described in the User Manual.
Unlike the laser combs, you can place the band on the top of your head and relax. You will have to shift it to a new location when the interval is up, but you don’t need to hold it the entire time it’s in use.
Either method requires as little as 3 minutes of treatment time, 3 times a week.
If even shifting the band three times sounds like too much work, you need to splurge for a laser helmet instead. Those puppies are 100% set it and forget it!
WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE:
Treating your hair loss and protecting your hair is a long-term commitment.
You have a choice: do nothing and simply accept that it will continue to thin and fall out, or do something today to interfere with and arrest that outcome.
I know that sounds harsh, but for the vast majority of us, the causes of our hair loss will be ongoing.
Examples of temporary causes of hair loss:
- periods of extreme stress
- post-partum and menopausal hormone spikes,
- trauma to the physical scalp
- severe allergy or reaction to a chemical or beauty product.
If you’re like me and these don’t apply (you can thank my thyroid for this particular struggle)…and if you’re willing to put up the fight to get your scalp and hair back on track and growing healthy, beautiful hair again, you will need to do whatever works indefinitely.
Hairmax is Forever
Good thing ye olde LaserBande 41 comes with such a terrific warranty!
At this time, in spite of all of our incredible science and technology, the only permanent solution for hair loss is surgical. Hair loss surgery is a mixed bag for many reasons.
Speaking only for myself, I can always see when someone has hair plugs. I have also seen scalps where the hair plug procedure didn’t take and the patient is basically disfigured forever.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, someday when you have an empty stomach, do a google image search of hair plug fails. You’ll never seriously consider getting them again.
HairMax LaserBand 41: Winning Choice
If you are intrigued by cold laser therapy but need a lower price point, consider trying a laser comb (those start at $199).
If you are still put off by the price point of the HairMax LaserBand 41, here’s a challenge:
- Go through your statements and receipts and add up all the $ you’ve spent on shampoos, supplements, sprays, and other hair loss treatments over the last year.
- Is it higher than $550? My money says it is.
- Take that amount and times it by the amount of years remaining in your lifespan.
- NOW, compare that amount you’ve already spent to the upfront one-time cost for a high-quality laser device. See which option makes more sense?
Do you have any experiences with the HairMax Lasercomb 41, or any other cold laser therapy device for hair loss? I’d love to hear about your experiences: leave a comment!