Imagine this: You are getting ready for a formal event. You go to the bathroom in front of the mirror, and you begin combing your hair. Suddenly, to your surprise, a large amount of your hair starts coming out with each stroke of the comb. You scream in horror.
What should you do?
Well, there is a wonderful solution to your newly discovered hair loss. It is called BioSil vitamins, which claim to treat and restore hair loss, along with maintaining it.
Today, we are doing a thorough review on how effective this vitamin is.
On the other hand, one great way to solve hair loss is through using laser technology.
- Multiple studies show proven positive outcomes for growing hair
What is BioSil?
BioSil is a dietary supplement that generates the collagen that is needed to maintain and grow your hair.
Let's begin by talking about both collagen and keratin, two essential proteins in the human body, and makes up a great amount of our hair.
Collagen contains amino acids such as proline and glycine, which are found in all connective tissue in the body.
Keratin is responsible for your hair's strength, thickness, and shine.
Unfortunately, when there is a decrease of collagen and keratin within the human body, all vital organs suffer, including your hair, resulting in hair loss or the inability for hair to grow.
However, your life is not over.
There are beauty products and supplements that contain collagen and keratin, that when used, you begin to experience the benefits once again. That is exactly what BioSil is.
About the Company
BioSil is manufactured by a Belgian company called Bio Minerals NV, which was founded January 24, 1994. The company produces products for food additives and pharmaceutical markets.
BioSil brings many benefits to its users, such as:
- Thicker hair: increases the diameter of each hair shaft. This is done because the keratin in the BioSil creates capillary elasticity, which then helps nutrients flow, resulting in thicker hair.
- Stronger hair: Makes it hard for your hair to break. Hair strength is determined by the quantity and the power of the bonds between the proteins. BioSil makes these proteins stronger, which then makes your hair stronger in return.
- Shinier hair: Adds radiance and light to your hair. the Keratin in the BioSil improves the hair shaft, giving it a shinier look.
- BioSil is Permanent in Oppose to Topicals: Because BioSil works from the inside out, the results are yours to keep. On the other hand, topicals, such as shampoos, conditioners, gels, and hairsprays are applied externally, giving you temporary results.
What makes BioSil work so great?
The answer is whatever is in it. The main ingredients that assist with BioSil's genuine and positive results are:
- Silicon: choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid
- Choline (Ch-OSA): Ch-OSA works by activating your body's ability to make collagen. How does it do that? According to BioSil, one molecular biologist points out that Ch-OSA stimulates the fibroblasts (collagen generating cells in the skin). So, one way to increase collagen formation is to active those fibroblasts. When there's no fibroblast activity, there won't be any collagen.
Does BioSil Work?
The answer to this question is answered by what BioSil really is. We know what natural substances the hair needs in order to maintain its strength, thickness, and shine (keratin and collagen). We also know that collagen can be generated by Ch-OSA, which is, along with keratin, two of the main ingredients in BioSil.
During clinical trials, researchers employed protocols of a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled and parallel group to test the effectiveness of the pills.
Clinical trials have proven that BioSil thickens hair by 12.8%; strengthens hair by 13.1%, and shinier hair is made possible.
There are 3 main studies conducted on BioSil. Reports on them are included in PDF form in the link above.
Therefore, what we feel is that it does work. It is great in maintaining hair growth, treating and preventing hair loss. BioSil shouldn't be compared to topicals, which could only be temporary solutions. As it is internal, it solves these issues from the inside out.
With all the good being said, there are a handful of users who did not achieve what they expected. This is a common occurrence with hair growth products as causes of thinning hair vary widely and there isn't always a one-stop solution for hair loss sufferers.
BioSil Side Effects
According to the clinical trials and users' feedback, out of the hundreds of thousands of women that have taken BioSil, there has not been any side effects.
Where to Buy BioSil?
BioSil can be purchased at a variety of places, such as:
- Lucky Vitamin
- Vitamin Discount Center
- The Vitamin Shoppe
- Whole Foods
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Amazon: This is the main site where you can find all types of BioSil and in different quantities
There you have it.
Now that you know the details on BioSil, you can finally make that decision of how you want to maintain your hair growth or treat your hair loss.
Just know that BioSil is there for you. Remember that when you use it, it gives long term results, unlike topical products.
It can be yours for just a hop and a skip. For convenience, order online. If not, you can find it at your local retailer.
Are you ready for thicker, stronger, and shinier hair?